Sed’s Annual Autumn Giveaway!
Leaves are starting to fall! Everyone is selling pumpkin spice everything! It’s getting chilly outside (depending on where you live)! Are you excited? I am!
2013’s prizes include:
- A big bag of pumpkin spice M&M’s
- 4 Homemade maple leaf lollipops from Smash Candies on Etsy (pumpkin, lemon, root beer & apple cinnamon)
- A rather adorable plush turkey
- One set of autumn leaf coasters
- Handmade pumpkin & coffee scented olive oil soap made by New Leaf Soaps on Etsy
- A set of 3 autumn cookie cutters (oak leaf, turkey & pumpkin)
- One glass maple leaf dish
Prizes do not include the rest of the objects on my kitchen counter. Those are cooking wines anyway and you would have to pry the mortar and pestle from my cold, dead hands, even though I have never managed to find a reason to use it. However you can have the leaves. They’re fake.
Rules for entry:
- Please only reblog once. Likes do not count, although it’s always nice to know you appreciate my terrible photography.
- You do not have to be one of my followers to enter this giveaway. Following me will not improve your chances of winning. If you’re going to follow my blog I prefer you do it because you like my posts, not because I bribed you with gifts.
- The giveaway ends October 15th at midnight EDT.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs. Yes I will check.
- You must be willing to share your address. I cannot stress this enough. Please do not enter this giveaway if you are concerned about sharing your address, or you think your parents/roommate/pets might have a problem with a stranger sending you mail.
- I will contact you twice during a 24 hour period after the giveaway ends. If I receive no response in that time I will pick another winner.
You’re welcome to send me an ask if you have any questions. Please contact me if you have any concerns about the ingredients in the candies or the soap. You can also request that I keep our conversation private if you prefer. This will obviously be harder if you send your questions anonymously.